Friday, October 3, 2008

DAMN. it took me SUCH A LONG TIME TO BLOG.
it took me such a long time to get on my ass to blog.
trials just ended a couple of days ago, and i can tell you, it was BAEEEDD!
every night, i would have to wake up around 3 plus to get my studying going.
my boy wakes me up to study every morning and he stays up to accompany me. :')
he even goes to school to accompany me although he doesn't have a paper on that day.
super sweetheart. :))
nevertheless, it still turned out bad.
arghh. whatever la.
it's over already anyways.
know what? my parents want me to study 6 hours a day EXCLUDING tuition hours.
i was like, O.O
but, there's not much time left anyways, aye?
the trials was very unfair to alot of people, take me for instance.
it's cos we didn't have to paper whereas ALOT of people had THE WHOLE ANSWER AND QUESTION SHEET, SWINGING IT HIGH IN THE AIR AS THOUGH IT WAS SOME HARD-EARNED TROPHY.
but, have they ever thought about what's gonna happen during SPM?
whether you'll be able to get the exact same questions and answers and just memorize them?
that's gonna be a major, major problem, peeps.
this happened because the government had to be so smart to not have fixed a certain time for the paper and every school has different times.
that's where the papers get passed around and photocopied like nobody's business.
well, my tight mates and i, went through it together, with no swinging paper at hand.
it's alright. :)
we had a blast when we went out the next day itself. :DD
we went to mid valley.
alice and i went to ou first then my boy picked us up and drove there.
man, we were there for so many hours, my heels were burning beneath the soles of my dear feet.
it was utterly dreadful. :/
no pain, no gain, eh.
alice felt my pain that day.
as she suffered the same fate as i did.
you see, alice is already tall, when she wears heels, she towers over me. LOL
argghh. nevermind that. :)

theesy, alice, zu and valerie. :)
although i didn't get to take a picture with my boy on that lovely day, he was there for me when i needed support from the painful heels.
he never left or complained. ;)
after that, my boy and i webbied online and it lasted for HOURSSSS. :D
once again, as long as i find him hot. :))
that's all that matters.
P.S i was lying down and holding on to my headphones okay. quit laughing. blek.
he gave me this rose on one day and it was by surprise. :)
it's been a long time since i blogged, so, i can't remember when and i'm too lazy to check my phone details.
this was how it looked like on the first day. (above)

and this was how it looked like a couple of days later. :)

still pretty fresh.

these two little menaces which were running around my aunt's house.

goshh.

never knew kids can have such great stamina.

i underestimated it.

LOL.

this is what zu does during free time in exams.

she shoved it to me, so, i decided to put it here since it deserves some publicity.

LOL. ORGYLICIOUS BABEHH. xD


this is another random thing i found from my friend, zara.
no, not the shop zara.
this girl i know from chem class.
i guess she's obsessed with battie till she's willing to give up her one buck just for this.
maybe she should be sent to ISA for distorting the government's money.
LOL.

my new lil handy thingy. :P

i'm pretty sure my next post will be about my results. :/

heads up, mates.

life's been awesome. :))

tough, but, pulling through.

i love my people around me.

i love you, adrian yap. :))

ever so much. <33

P.S OH YEAH. SPECIAL SHOUTOUT TO ALICE'S MUM. :HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AUNTIE.

lmao.

random words of the day : mass orgy!