Saturday, August 9, 2008

introducing, Thomas Michael Frediardy.
my 7 month old baby nephew. :DD
he was SUCH A BUNDLE OF JOY!
his cheeks are sooooo rosy and his EYES ARE GRAY!


he is one chubby, italian mix chinese baby. xD



BUT, he simply enjoys screaming when he's grumpy, drooling, and also laughing.

go figure.

dang it.

i couldn't get a clear picture of his gray eyes cos he kept wanting to grab my phone and stuff it in his mouth. =O

introducing, OSCAR.

the ugly looking pug with eyes about to drop out.



but, he was really fun to be with too. :)

he kept running around me and getting all excited cos it was the first time he ever saw me.

he NEVER bites.

it's like he doesn't have teeth or something.

he wraps his mouth around you, yet, all you feel are his gums.

LOL.

cute.


before class, i went for my usual terry class.

there was when, alice, the skinny one, BROKE HER PENCIL.

god knows how.

when i stared at her strength from just writing normally and i broke, all she said was,

"oh. not again!"

I WAS LIKE, O.O??

this happened as though it was such a normal thing.

shocking.

going for dinner at the damansara palace at 7 to celebrate my grandpa's 90th birthday.

baby thomas will be present. :DD

will get more pictures today.

till then, cheers. :)

random quote & word of the day : open up my manliness & octopussy.