Monday, July 7, 2008

TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHOM HAS READ MY PREVIOUS POSTS
first, let me tell you how important my best friends are to me.
i stand up for them.
i care so damn much about them.
i protect them if anyone talks shits about them.
i protect them even if it means getting myself into shit.
you know why?
it's cos that's how much i value friendships.
but, when someone betrays me, no doubt, i'll be damn mean.
i was caring for her for so long.
i even apologized for my mistakes and shit.
but, what did she do?
lie to me?
bitch about me?
make my friendship with maisa like shit?
i don't know what are you trying to do la.
only 5 siantan people knows what kind of person you are.
i don't know how many people from other classes are reading this.
to those that think i'm mean, well, ask her first what the fuck she did to me when i treated her as my best friend.
i was so damn hurt when i found out she was the one putting oil into the fire when maisa and i weren't in good terms.
we're suppose to be best friends!
why the hell must you ruin my friendship with her by talking shits about what i 'so called' said which i didn't?
there you are, shedding crocodile tears to everyone in school now about alice's and my blog being mean to you.
you never told them the reason why we're doing this.
do you think we're so free to randomly pick on you?
it's cos of what you did to us.
how much you've betrayed us.
for your information, i was damn affected when i read your blog okay.
i thought you were gonna just, say sorry or something.
sooner or later.
the next thing you know, you were writting even more shits.
now saying that it's not for us.
ya la ya la.
you can say all you want to get sympathy from the rest of the people.
alice and i were your best friends.
we know you inside out.
you can put up a show for the whole world to see showing that you're so innocent and stuff.
but, alice and i knows that you're just putting up a show cos no one trusts you in siantan.
let me quote one of our classmate.
"everyone hates her in siantan just like how everyone hates s***ri** in raya."
i'm not gonna state the name.
this has got nothing to do with her.
you know how much chaos you have created in siantan.
how many people hates you for your actions of grabbing attention when no one wants to give it to you.
this is not our fault.
it's yours.
don't go home or go to anyone crying about this.
this is caused from your own two hands.
now, you're going with your malay 'best friend' which changed class just cos you have no one else to go to.
LOL. do you even remember how much shits you talked about her?
now, you're going to her like a soul you can reach out to?
whatthehell is that??
if that's not being two-faced, i don't know what other word to term you.
take care of yourself instead of spreading lies to others.
hey, don't talk to us about lying when you are the one lying to everyone in school and out of school.
i'm just so disturbed everyday in school.
looking at you in front of me.
knowing you were once my best friend and was always my enemy in disguise.
you disappoint me.
P.S STOP TELLING PEOPLE THAT WE'RE LYING LA. DON'T SAY YOU BELIEVE IN JESUS WITH HIM WATCHING OVER YOUR LIES. IT'S A DISGRACE.