Sunday, June 29, 2008

Quote terryteethetutor :" eh, you two didn't come here to suck on lollipops okay."
alice sucks in sucking. :p
she took agess.

this was during physics. LOL.

there is something in this picture which i will say is damn funny.

go figure.

those were supposed to be blogged about on friday.

gahh. too lazy.


i love my sunnies. :)

how random.

oh yeah. i want to quote what my dad said earlier today.

"she's not just a lil bit pretty. she's downright ugly."

LMAO. I WAS LAUGHING LIKE SHIT IN ONE UTAMA.

i never expected my dad to say that.

he was talking about some instructor by the way. lol.

i sweated like shit today from my morning jog.

gahh. like a piggie. :/

was suppose to watch kung fu panda today.

my cousin ffk me. argh.

was suppose to eat italian dinner today.

she also ffk me. argh argh!

oh well.

not much drama happening today.

what do you expect? it's a sunday.

tomorrow's a monday.

the beginning of all the dramas.

let's see what's in store tomorrow.

cheers.

yours truly.