Thursday, June 12, 2008

my heart's feeling wayy better now.
we talked things out and i guess, it's healing. :)
and at least, we're talking and he finally realized what i meant about the whole talking on the phone thingy.
yawns.
today was SUCH a tiring day.
i slept at 5 something this morning kay.
i was emo till 2.
then, ben suddenly appeared at my gate.
we talked till bout 2.30 outside my house.
hell, was i terrified whether someone was gonna catch me or something.
i told him why was i so emo and stuff and he was there.
well, unexpected, but, he was there.
after 2.30, i was STILL emo.
so, i started calling my friends.
first stop, JOSEPH LOO.
he picked up.
sounding like some sesat person.
lol. i pitied him.
i decided to tell him later in the day instead.
at least he asked me whether i'm okay or not.
2nd, ALICE LEONG.
she did not even pick up.
she thought it was her alarm ringing the whole time.
she just keep pressing the off button. lol.
3rd, AGNES LOW.
FINALLY WEI.
someone that can talk to me.
we talked for almost an hour and a half trying to figure something out to help me with my dilemma.
i was very emo cos i wanted our magic to just keep getting more magical.
not everything turning into dust. :(
i admit, it was my mistake and it was also his.
he admitted as well.
we both apologized. :)
everything's good now.
apart from all that, YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT ELSE HAPPENED.
alice and i.....went to the boy's loo!
LOL. you see, our school has three loos' for the boys and the girls each.
there was two that smelled like a mixture of pee, crap, period and a dead corpse.
IT HAD NO FUCKING FLUSH.
so, we went to our changing room right by our school field.
sheaatt. it was locked.
out of desperation, we went into the boy's changing room.
THERE WASN'T A SOUL THERE KAY.
so, we slipped right in, and slipped right out in no time. ;P
i got my english results today.
damn. i'm fucking happy with it.
81/85 for paper1. ;)
sweeeeeettt.
so far, i failed additional mathematics and history. :'(
at least my modern mathematics was acceptable.
i knocked out today.
i couldn't help but to fall asleep SO DAMN MANY TIMES.
1)additional mathematics class. (SUDDENLY found myself lying on my table, drowsing off)
2)biology tuition. (hands were still moving copying notes but my eyes were shut. the words came out wrong.)
3)history tuition. (i was sitting by the wall and i slowly tilted towards the wall and dozed off.)
what a superrrr tiring day.
but, i'm happy that i managed to settle things with him today. :)
xoxo.