Wednesday, May 21, 2008

exams are almost over!

exams are almost over and hols are coming! XD
but OH MY GOD, i got my bio results back.
44. a mere pass.
holy shit mannn.
my mum's gonna screw me up nicely.
but, of course, she doesn't know yet.
eh, come on la.
i'm in siantan okay.
the last science class.
you don't expect me to get straight A's right?
pfft!
well, at least i didn't fail my bio okay.
the paper was bloody hard.
the tips given were useless.
even the tips by the teachers were useless.
all come out like some protein structure shitsss man.
i was like, O.O


then i looked around the class,


everyone was ALSO LIKE O.O

LMAO.
for the rest of the papers, no idea yet.
argghh. but this test was hard on.
luckily, during the hols, i plan to study!
lol. okay. stop laughing now.
i'm planning to study with pinky for THREE TIMES A WEEK!
ahhah. take that, bitch. lol.
we'll see how things go. :)



P.S i'm currently SO in love with the colour brown, i can't get enough of it! it's sexy. ;)