Tuesday, November 25, 2008



after DAYYYYYSSSS of CONSTANT SUFFERING, IT HAS COME TO AN END! :DDD
wooooo!
happiness showers upon me. :)
after days of unhappiness and unsatisfaction, today, i really enjoyed it out to the max. x)
i went shopping with my boy right after school, and......





*drum rolls*

i was choosing between......

this, (too purple for my liking. and the fish nets? o.O)

or maybe this. (nahh. too white. looks like school shoes.)

but, ended up with......












THIS! WOHOHOOOOO!

JOY. :D

my brand new nikes', baybehh! :DDDDD

as long as i love it.

one man's food is another man's poison.

my liking might not be yours.

oh well.

okay, it might not look that nice in a picture, but, in real life, it plasters a smile across my face. :D

i also got a bag which multi-purposes' as a clutch and a hand bag. ;P

you shall see it in pictures when i go out with my boy or my mates soon enough. :)

i got my boy an early christmas present. :) (since he liked what we saw today.)

it's a shirt that says, "looking for little miss naughty."

maybe, some of you remember, i have this shirt that writes, "little miss naughty". ;)

FLASHBACK.










also, it was baby jayden's full moon a couple of days ago. :)

his mummy sent over some full moon goodies.

take a peek at what was inside!


CUPPACAKES!

IT WAS SOOOOO YUMM! :D

and, speaking of cuteness, this is uber cuteness!! x))



baby jay. :)
adorable lil munchkin.





AS FOR PHYSICS PAPER,
well, not sure what will turn out of it.
actually, SPM, i did everything la.
but, the only problem is whether it's correct, or not.
OH WELL.
we'll come to know about it in march next year.
i'm gonna go online shopping now. ;P
haven't got enough for the day.
toodles and cheers! :)